Wednesday 26 September 2012

Thoughts about spring

Spring seems along time away, but is it ? The ground works for a beautiful spring display have to be laid now, it can be alot of work for seemingly no return. But come spring, time spent now thinking about the planting of daffodils, tulips and crocus to name a few can pay truely magnificant dividens in Febuary-April.
 
This weekend my efforts will be spent planting out groups of crocus. I'm going to plant the bulbs in the lawn to give a natural look. Planting the bulbs in groups will also lend its self to a more natural look.
 
I will take plenty of explanatory photographs for a blog at the weekend.
 
I'm still learning, i'm trying to give you as accurate information as I can however if you know something I don't, or even if you have something worth mentioning please comment and i'll try to include the information.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment